Sunday, January 28, 2018

ABSTRACT PAINTING "Welcome Home" by Elizabeth Chapman


Welcome Home
Acrylic on 30" x 40" canvas
$1375

Available

This painting may be purchased by contacting me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

OR from my website: HERE

AND...if you like my work help me promote by sharing to your favorite social media.

THANK YOU!!


I feel as if I could just step right into this one, so inviting.  It's a change in a different direction for me. I can't necessarily say that I was in my comfort zone, yet I did have fun. Might look easier than it was.  I'm experimenting with using markers for line work on acrylic paintings. The markers are acrylic as well, so don't have to worry about them fading in time. The emphasize this month still being working with mostly yellow. One thing I've learned this month is that mostly doesn't necessarily mean a lot, especially when working with an intense color.

Enjoy!!






No comments: